- Al's Deli is back and they're here to blow your mind, body and soul with the Ultimate Canadian fried chicken, maple bacon burger.
- Now, be careful as we put caution wet floor signs out since you're drooling everywhere.
- This burger pays homage to what Canadians do best. Fried chicken and maple bacon. Made with succulent free-range chicken, this burger is here to send your tastebuds on an emotional rollercoaster ride to flavour town.
- Packed full of marvellous maple cured bacon, this is the ultimate sweet meets salty affair. Smash the piggy bank for an extra piece of change, cause for an extra $2 you can add poutine to your burger.
- Sorry, don't mind us. Just going to pop another caution wet floor sign up.
- This burger is enough to make Pamela Anderson put a bit of pep in her step and run a little bit quicker along the beach and Celine Dion sing for her supper.
- With the option for just the burger as well as the option to dig into a regular serving of Al's finest side dishes like mac and cheese, fried pickles or a side salad because you know its all about balance, baby.
- This is a meal sure to make your heart skip a beat.
Grab the ultimate Canadian fried chicken, maple bacon burger from Al's Deli
Choose from three options:
- $12 for a burger
- $24 for two burgers
- $28 for two burgers & one regular side to share