Apple-Pear Pie 10"
- This pie welcomes new season NZ pears and apples
- Warm spices are combined with a touch of sugar to bring out the bold flavours
- Perfect with a scoop of ice cream or some poured over custard
- Allergens: wheat flour, dairy, whole egg (the wash on the top of the pie) and may contain traces of nuts and soy
Behemoth Brewing Mocca Madness Pie 10"
- The Behemoth Brewing Mocha Madness Pie is 10-inches of delicious, delightful decadence
- Serving a good group of your pals, catch up with some mates over a piece of pie
- With an Oreo cookie crust, filled with a dark chocolate custard cream, made with Behemoth Brewing's Mocha Madness Imperial Milk Stout and, then topped with lashing of light soft vanilla meringue. You can pick your jaw up off the ground now
- Allergens: wheat flour, dairy, whole egg and may contain traces of nuts
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie 10"
- The Piper team love the combination of salty and sweet. Add peanut butter and chocolate into the mix, and you have a winner
- This decadent pie has a chocolate graham cracker cookie crust and a marbled peanut butter dark chocolate mousse. Topped off, of course, with delicious lashings of more dark chocolate
- This pie is gluten-free but there may be some cross-contamination
- Allergens: dairy, whole egg, peanuts and may contain traces of soy and tree nuts
The 10" dessert pie serves 6-7 people depending on the size of the slice
Please keep in mind that all of the pies are handmade and decorated and will vary in appearance
About The Pie Piper & Doornuts:
The Pie Piper was created in early 2014 by Danielle and Suzanne Butler, a mother-daughter team who were determined to introduce Kiwis to American style dessert pies. They started small and had a market stall at Howick Village Saturday market, and the business grew. More pies were made and eaten, they attended more markets and events, and the business developed into something special. Now they have two retail locations, their flagship K'Rd Store & Bakery, and at The Eatery, East Ridge Shopping Centre, Mission Bay. The Eatery is made up of 7-independent eateries all under one roof. Now they offer their wonderful dessert pie, along with classic cakes, hand-made donuts, New York Cheesecake, cupcakes, cinnamon rolls and other sweet treats. They will become your go-to for dessert.
Valid from Aug 19, 2019
Expires Nov 30, 2019
Limit: 10 per user and 10 as gift for others
Pre-orders via phone or email are essential. Subject to availability. Pre-orders required 48 hours prior to the day being picked up or delivered. Valid for 10" Apple-Pear Pie, Behemoth Brewing Mocca Madness Pie, OR Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie only. Valid for pick-up if stipulated on voucher. Valid for delivery in zone 1, 2 or 3 as stipulated on voucher. Check here to see which zone your area or desired delivery area is valid for in order to purchase the correct zone option: https://www.thepiepiper.co.nz/pages/delivery
. Pick up valid Tuesday through to Sunday. Delivery valid Wednesday through to Friday only. Pick up from The Pie Piper and Doornuts at 321 Karangahape Road, Auckland OR The Eatery, East Ridge Shopping Centre, 215 Kepa Rd, Auckland. Subject to store opening hours. For delivery, if the recipient is not home please advise to The Pie Piper if they can leave the pie on the doorstep, with reception or with the neighbour. One voucher is valid for one pie at one delivery address. Customers may purchase additional vouchers for additional pies or delivery addresses. Delivery will take place between 8.00am to 6.00pm, please advise at time of pre-order if you have a preferred time for delivery, subject to availability. Allergens: wheat flour, dairy, whole egg, peanuts and may contain traces of nuts and soy. Must mention and provide GrabOne voucher number at time of pre-order. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.