- It may be forecast to rain outside, but inside Brothers Beer Orakei the forecast is quality drink, delicious food and lively vibes, all winter long.
- Offering you and a friend the opportunity to tuck into Brothers Beer new Modern Pub Menu, featuring Brothers’ fresh take on pub classics, you'll both be able to indulge in a flavourful meal, and a drink each to wash it all down with.
- Tuck into a wide range of burgers including the classic Cheeseburger, the indulgent 3 Little Pigs, a tender Steak Sandwich or the delicious Vegan Burger.
- Or if you've opted for the mains, enjoy a chargrilled Angus Sirloin served with steak cut fries and seaweed butter, or Brothers Beer Battered Fish and Chips with peri peri mayonnaise and lemon. Lighter options include the Pearl Barley, Spinach & Ginger Poached Pear Salad with pistachio crumble or the Nacho Crusted Chicken with slaw, roast tomato & jalapeño salsa.
- With a wide range of burgers, salads and good old-fashioned pub favourites, there's an option to suit all. Check out their new menu here.
- For drinks, there are 18 fresh craft beers on tap to choose from, or you can opt for a glass of wine. If you're driving, there's a range of non-alcoholic options to choose from.
- If you have a little one, Brothers Beer will be their new favourite spot to go for dinner. There is a kids menu and check out the kid's play area, complete with a Massey Ferguson tractor and games.
- Brothers Beer overlooks Orakei Basin and has ample complimentary car parking on site, or catch the train to the adjacent Orakei train station.
Choose from two options:
- $39 for any two burgers and two drinks
- $49 for two mains and two drinks