- Earl offers the informality of a cafe but has the polish of a fine diner which looks to the legacy of the great metropolitan restaurants.
- An inner city local bistro, striking the right cord with its food-centric wine bar and wine-centric food bar.
- Earl truly captures the essence of the city lifestyle with its buzzy local vibe and being more concerned with doing simple things well than breaking new ground.
- Overlooking Rauora Park, this East Frame venue boasts beautiful green views and a relaxed vibe and atmosphere.
- Pop in for a lunch that's fit for royalty.
Grab a three-course fine dining lunch and wine from Earl.
Choose from two options:
- $35 for one person
- $70 for two people