- In a city as big, bustling and multicultural as Auckland, it's no wonder that food trends tend to move quickly. Quality, though, is something that'll never go out of style.
- Drop on in and make yourself comfortable at the long-loved Wine Chambers, a central spot that's as renowned for its incredible food as its unbeatable atmosphere.
- Savour a delicious four-course meal with a very special dining partner, with your choice from a specially selected range of starters, mains and delectable desserts.
- If you feel like adding a drop with your meal you're in luck — you're more than welcome to buy a glass or two from their extensive and expertly paired wine list.
- With options from two to six people, you can make it a private meal or a party outing.
Grab a four-course lunch or dinner dining experience from Wine Chambers.
Choose from five options:
- $95 for two people
- $143 for three people
- $190 for four people
- $238 for five people
- $285 for six people