- Offering fresh New Zealand fare and a generous serving of political satire on the side, Backbencher is your go to gastropub for a spot of history with your dinner.
- Choose a main off their delectable menu, such as a Scotch Fillet Steak, Crispy Duck Breast, Lamp Rump or Fresh Fish and finish it off with something sweet for dessert.
- You'll also get your choice of house wine or beer to wash your dinner down.
- With options from two to six people, this is the perfect idea for a date night or a fun get together with the crew.
- Please note: menu is subject to change.
Grab a two-course dinner with drinks from The Backbencher Gastropub.
Choose from three options:
- $55 for two people
- $109 for four people
- $160 for six people