- Enjoy one of Wellington's best high tea experiences, perfect for get-togethers, celebrations or unwinding after a day of shopping on Lambton Quay.
- What could be lovelier than spending some quality time with your favourite ladies over tea and tasty gourmet nibbles at the elegant James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor.
- Relax and savour a fine selection of t-sips teas and premium coffee, paired with a generous offering of three tiers of bite-sized sweet and savoury treats, whilst unlimited tea will keep thirst at bay.
- Your food is matched with a delicious Kir Royale Cocktail - Kir Royale is a French cocktail, a variation on Kir. It consists of crème de cassis topped with sparkling wine. This apéritif is served in a flute glass. Change it up for a sparkling wine if this isn't your tipple.
- The innovative and contemporary new menu actually incorporates t-sips blends into the recipes for a true high tea experience.
- Marvel at the stunning views of Wellington from 17 floors high, and celebrate an occasion or just enjoy a luxurious treat.
Enjoy a Kir Royale high tea experience from Whitby's Restaurant & Bar at James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor.
Choose from four options:
- $59 for two people
- $119 for four people
- $179 for six people
- $239 for eight people