Starters (most/all dishes available with alternatives (Chicken, Vegetable, Paneer & Prawn, Fish):
- Schezwan (Dry) -Meat and/or Vegetables tossed with our special schezwan sauce (Fusion Indian-Bombay Chinese sauce) - a spicy and pungent sauce made with dry red chillies, garlic, shallots and spices.
- Pakora - Indian popular fried snack made with pea flour and fresh spices.
- Loaded Fries - Crispy fries with Chef’s butter sauce, topped with mozzarella cheese
- Nasheela Jheenga - Grilled Prawns in Gin served with potatoes tossed with toasted sesame seeds and passionfruit sauce.
Mains (most/all dishes available with alternatives (Chicken, Vegetable, Paneer & Prawn, Fish):
- Butter – Makhanee - Meat and/or vegetable cooked in Chef’s tangy butter tomato sauce with a spoonful of cream.
- Tikka Masala - Popular as ever, this is a beautiful dish cooked with a variety of herbs & spices to give a rich, yet mild, aromatic flavoursome dish.
- 31 Special Masala Lamb – Boneless Lamb cooked with our Fiji inspired freshly ground 31’ special spice masala recipe that has been passed down the generations
- 31 Special Masala Duck – Bonless Duck cooked with our Fiji inspired freshly ground 31' special spice masala recipe that has been passed down the generations
- Braised Lamb Shank - New Zealand Lamb Shank braised in a coconut broth infused with 31' spices
- Grilled whole fish marinated with a mixture of spices
- Fish or Mussel Moilee - Recipe from the southern tip of India cooked in coconut sauce, onions, turmeric and herbs.
- Aubergine (Baigan) Flame roasted aubergine with garlic, herbs and spices
- Schezwan Fried Rice - Cooked rice tossed in our in house made special 31’ Schezwan sauce with meat and/or seasonal vegetables (Bombay Chinese)
- Chilli Gravy – Paneer or Chicken marinated in our special Indo Chinese flavours and tossed with chilli gravy, onion, garlic, capsicum and spring onions.
- Chilli Chicken - Fijian Chinese dish consisting of meat and/or vegetables cooked quickly with fresh chilli, ginger, garlic and chilli sauce. (Fijian Chinese)
- Masala Duck Burger - Succulent Duck Pattie infused with our own 31' special spice, lettuce, cheese, fresh tomato, onions, complemented with Kasundi an Indian tomato chutney
- Paneer Schezwan Burger - Paneer basted with Schezwan sauce and served in a sesame bun with fresh tomato, onions, cheese, lettuce and mayonnaise.
- Pepper Chicken Burger - Chicken breast coated in white pepper with a hint of ginger served with fresh tomato, onions, cheese, lettuce and mayonnaise.
See full menu here.
About 31 Bar & Eatery:
There are Indian Restaurants/Bars & Eatery and then there is 31 Bar & Eatery!
Many restaurants cook to a certain recipe, which comes with excess oils, colouring, salt, chilli powder, sugar and cream. At 31 Bar & Eatery, they endeavour to make sure that when guests come to their restaurant, guests are always in for a special meal.
Special attention has been taken in preparing each dish, with a lot of emphases taken in cooking food in a healthy manner, using minimum oils, no artificial colours, no sugar, less salt, fresh chilli and just enough cream.
They are known for their 31 Special Masala, a secret blend of exotic spices lightly toasted and ground into fine powder. All spices are grinded fresh on site to give taste of fresh flavours. Aniseed, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, cumin, garlic, ginger, mustard seeds, turmeric are some of the main herbs spices that they use and are all known of its benefits.
They are proud to support our local suppliers where possible while keeping fresh and quality in mind.
Valid from Sep 29, 2020
Expires Nov 7, 2020
Limit: 1 per user and 1 as gift for others
Bookings essential and only via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 09 218 5164. Subject to availability. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available. Valid for dine-in only. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. If alcohol is purchased, food must be consumed. This voucher cannot be used to obtain a discount of 25% or more on alcohol. One voucher is valid for the minimum number of people stipulated on coupon. Maximum 2 vouchers per table/booking. Maximum six people per table/group. Last sitting time is 8.30pm. Menu may be subject to change and fresh produce. Not valid in conjunction with in-house specials and/or any other promotions and offers. Minimum charges apply. Minimum of one main meal per person. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on public holidays. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer. Liquor licence #: 007/ON/9089/2020
See the rules
that apply to all deals.