- Three-Course: starter, entree, main (choose one item per person from entree and main)
- Four-Course: starter, entree, main, dessert (choose one item per person from entree, main and dessert)
- Onion Bhaji (shared) - onions, pea besan, herbs and spices
- Veg Pakora - fresh veges, pea besan, herbs and spices
- Loaded Fries - fries, cheese, butter sauce
- Aloo Channa Chaat - chickpeas, potatoes, salad, yoghurt, mint sauce
- Channa Chaat - Chickpeas, Kachumbe,| Yoghurt, Mint sauce, Tamarind
- 31 special fried chicken - chicken nibble, house chilli sauce
- Chilli Chicken - paneer, onions, capsicum, chillies, spring onion
- Chicken Lollipop - chicken nibbles, spices, house schezawan sauce
- 31 Masala Chicken - Chicken, 31 Masala, Turmeric, Garlic, Onion, Ginger, Herbs, Spices
- Biryani (Vegetable or Chicken) - Biryani Masala, Basmati Rice, Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric, Spices, Raita
- Channa Masala - Chickpeas, 31 Masala, Turmeric, Herbs, Spices, Onion, Garlic, Ginger
- Chop Suey (Chicken or Vegetable) - Bak Choy, Carrot, Celery, Capsicum, Onion, Garlic, Ginger
- Dhal Makhanee - Black lentils, Red Kidney Beans, Butter, Cream, Herbs, Spices
- Dhal Tadka - Yellow lentil, Turmeric, Onion, Garlic, Herbs, Spices
- Korma (Chicken or Panner or Vegetable) - Korma Sauce, Herbs, Spices
- Makhanee Chicken (Butter Chicken or Butter Paneer) - House-made Butter Sauce, Herbs, Spices
- Mussell or Fish Moilee - Mussell or Fish, Moilee Sauce, Coconut
- Tikka Masala (Chicken or Panner or Vegetable) - House-made Tikka Masala Sauce, Herbs, Spices
- Kulfi - traditional Indian ice cream
- Gulab Jamun with Rabri - Indian deep fried dumpling, rabri, spices
About 31 Bar & Eatery:
There are Indian Restaurants/Bars & Eatery and then there is 31 Bar & Eatery!
Many restaurants cook to a certain recipe, which comes with excess oils, colouring, salt, chilli powder, sugar and cream. At 31 Bar & Eatery, they endeavour to make sure that when guests come to their restaurant, guests are always in for a special meal.
Special attention has been taken in preparing each dish, with a lot of emphases taken in cooking food in a healthy manner, using minimum oils, no artificial colours, no sugar, less salt, fresh chilli and just enough cream.
They are known for their 31 Special Masala, a secret blend of exotic spices lightly toasted and ground into fine powder. All spices are grinded fresh on site to give taste of fresh flavours. Aniseed, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, cumin, garlic, ginger, mustard seeds, turmeric are some of the main herbs spices that they use and are all known of its benefits.
They are proud to support our local suppliers where possible while keeping fresh and quality in mind.
Valid from Feb 27, 2021
Expires May 29, 2021
Limit: 1 per user and 1 as gift for others
Bookings essential via email email@example.com
or phone 09 218 5164. Subject to availability. Valid for dine-in only. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. If alcohol is purchased, food must be consumed. This voucher cannot be used to obtain a discount of 25% or more on alcohol. One voucher is valid for the minimum number of people stipulated on coupon. Maximum 3 vouchers per table/booking. Maximum six people per table/group. Last sitting time is 8.30pm. Menu may be subject to change and fresh produce. Not valid in conjunction with in-house specials and/or any other promotions and offers. Minimum charges apply. Minimum of one main meal per person. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on public holidays. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer. Liquor licence #: 007/ON/9089/2020
Lunch: Tuesday – Friday 11:30am – 2:00pm; Saturday & Sunday : 11:30am – 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday – Thursday 4:30pm - 9:00pm; Friday & Saturday : 4:30pm – 10:30pm
See the rules
that apply to all deals.