- When it comes to relaxed Indian eats in Auckland, Plan B Lounge should be your plan A!
- It's a funky little cubby hole, with a healthy dose of eccentricity and fun. Picnic tables line up in neat formation, hundreds of twinkling lights make it all cosy and for a truly off-the-wall moment, a bike is suspended from the ceiling. Well, if no-one's going to ride it...
- Cycle into culinary bliss with some tasty morsels to nibble with your pre-dinner tipple.
- A traditional train station snack, the Indian cocktail samosa is an authentic taste of Indian life! Alternatively, play it safe with a selection of crunchy onion samosas.
- For mains, chicken-lovers are in for a treat! Chicken Tikka Masala, Kadai Chicken and Hyderabad Fried Chicken all wrestle for your attention. You also have Seafood specials and Paneer delicacies to sample. And let's not forget Indo-Chinese!
- There really is something for everyone at this groovy spot! Come and enjoy a wild experience with delicious food.
$69 for Two-Course Lunch or Dinner for Two People
$138 for Two-Course Lunch or Dinner for Four People