- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
- Some exotic cuisines are easily replicated in your own home, but a top-quality curry generally requires a little extra expertise.
- Enjoy an Indian delicacy at Christchurch's much-loved Zyka Indian Cuisine in Ilam.
- This place used to be the Tandoori Palace, under new management the owner has carried on this great tradition of serving up superb dishes and all of your old favourites.
- Their menu boasts all of your classic choices - go for a classic butter chicken, lamb Rogan Josh, spicy vindaloo or try one of their tasty vegetarian options, like the lentil Dahl Maharani.
- Treat yourself to all the yummy trimmings too, such as Kashmiri naan, samosa, bhajee and pakora.
- Due to the current government standards around COVID19 and social distancing the dine-in option will not be available until Level 2.
Grab a $30 meal voucher for $15 from Zyka Ilam.
Choose from two options:
- Takeaway lunch or dinner voucher
- Dine-in dinner voucher