- Situated in the heart of the bustling and vibrant Courtenay Quarter you will find your only little slice of Italy. Boasting authentic and fresh Italian cuisine, Fratelli welcomes you with Italian hospitality and charm.
- Feel like you are sitting in an inviting villa in Tuscany and start the evening off with an incredible Antipasto Platter to share with cured Italian meats, olives and divine provolone cheese and bread.
- For the main affair, Fratelli is the master of pasta with mouthwatering Braised Beef Cheek Gnocchi, Risotto adorned with porcini and field mushrooms, and pappardelle piled with pesto, portobello mushrooms and truffle pecorino.
- They have also got wood-fired pizza down to a fine art, serving all your favourites like the classic Margherita laden with tomato, basil and fresh mozzarella or the incredible Capra and Prosciutto with garlic, mushrooms, thyme, olives, goats cheese and prosciutto.
- Finish your dinner off with something sweet, like their divine Tiramisu, a vanilla Panna Cotta or a Gelato Tasting Plate for the ultimate Italian dining experience.
- Valid for dinner Monday to Saturday from 5.30pm with options from two, four or six people, grab this for a date or fun evening out with friends or family.
- Not valid during August.
Grab a three-course Italian dinner from Fratelli.
Choose from three options:
- $59 for two people
- $117.50 for four people
- $175 for six people