- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
- Step into Rotorua's own little Italy at Giovannis - enjoy their rustic Italian food that everyone will love.
- Made with quality ingredients and produce that is sourced locally – it's only their selection of salamis that are made in Italy.
- Each person will get one entree and one main. You'll be spoiled for choice from their Carpaccio di Bresaola to their Pollo Alla Parmigiana.
- Everything is handmade in house, from their pizza bases to the pasta dough so we advise ordering before arriving if you don't want to miss out on your favourite dish.
- With free off-street parking and an array of beautiful dishes, don't think twice about dining at Giovannis.
Choose from two options:
- $55 for two people
- $110 for four people