- Palazzo Italia isn't just an Italian restaurant, it's Italy in the back streets of Newmarket.
- Each meal is made with fresh local and Italian imported ingredients by a true Italian chef.
- Opt to have your meals paired with the perfect wine, it will be sure to go down a treat.
- The incredible atmosphere is vibrant and exciting - reflecting the true nature of Italy.
- Designed by Polazzo head chef Matteo Catassi whose professionalism and passion for organoleptic symphonies and Mediterranean tastes has driven him to explore the many different flavours around the world.
- Palazzo Italia was this year's winner of the best bar/restaurant at the Newmarket Awards - so you know you will be indulging in a delizioso meal.
- Wine matching is also available on-site, $35 for the three-course option, payable directly to merchant.
Grab a five-course exclusive Italian dining experience for two people from Palazzo Italia.
Choose from six options:
- $60 for one person
- $119 for two people
- $238 for three people
- $357 for four people
- $476 for five people
- $595 for six people