Menu - subject to change
- Pizza garlic bread
- Bruschetta with roasted bread topped with fresh buffalo mozzarella, fresh tomato and basil
- Calzone Fritto with deep-fried closed pizza filled with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and cooked ham
- Polenta Tartuata with deep-fried polenta served with aioli
- Arancini Siciliani Di riso with deep-fried crumbed balls of riso arborio filled with either mozzarella cheese or truffle pesto and mushrooms
- Gamberoni Fritti with deep-fried prawns tossed in flour and lemon and served with lemon aioli
- Penne Caprese with capsicum black olives and capers in tomato sauce with a bit of chilli
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara with Italian bacon and black peppers in a creamy egg sauce
- Linguine alla Puttanesca with anchovies, capers, black olives, chilli and basil in a tomato sauce
- Linguine ai Frutti Di Mare with squid, mussels, prawns, garlic and parsley in a white wine or tomato sauce
Mains: all served with bread at the table
- Melanzana alla parmigiana with oven-baked fried eggplants topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and parmesan
- Medallione ai funghi with grilled eye fillet medallions topped with mixed mushroom in a creamy and truffle sauce served with mixed salad
- Pesce Rock with grilled crumbed snapper fillet topped with rocket salad, walnuts, grated parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar glaze
- Tiramisu the classic Italian dessert mouthwatering with savoiardi from Italy soaked in espresso coffee with Sicilian marsala and layered with rich mascarpone cream
- Panna Cotta Traditional Italian cream custard topped with Valrhona chocolate sauce
- Affogato with vanilla ice cream topped with short black espresso
View the full menu here
About Pane E Vino:
Pane & Vino boasts it is the first rustic Italian restaurant in Auckland. They use daily fresh ingredients which they can get at a cheap price in order to deliver to the table genuine Italian food a convenient price.
Mainly the regional dishes are from Puglia with basic ingredients of garlic parsley and extra virgin olives oil.Tito have learnt the passion for food from his Mum is still cooking for family hotel business in Italy.
Hospitality and great food is Tito' s passion and from 2009 he is has brought this to the Aucklanders with PANE & VINO (which means bread and wine ) where you will feel that you are in Italy.
Nowadays 2018 Tito and Mirko continue the brand to the new venue located at Old fire station in 1 Williamson avenue. After closing the Pane e vino 1.0 Tito and Mirko had travelled around Italy in the most remote villages to source new regional dishes and they are now back with more exciting news about Italian culture of food.
He won the Lewhisham Awards (2006) as the creator of Gina's best ambience and style, and also he was a finalist as best waiter in Auckland category (2009).
He also has been the Italian chef at Good Morning show in TV1 from 2012 to 2016 making classic Italian recipes for the audience.
Valid from Feb 4, 2020
Expires Apr 3, 2020
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation or coupon is void. Valid for lunch or dinner. Dine in and take away . Not valid on Friday and Saturdays.Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. Not valid on public holidays.Not valid Valentine's Day or Public Holidays. Each voucher is valid for two people. Maximum of two coupons per table.R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. If alcohol is purchased, food must be consumed. This voucher cannot be used to obtain a discount of 25% or more on alcohol. If alcohol is purchased food must be consumed. Vegetarian ,Vegan and gluten-free options are available. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.Liquor licence #:52000225657
See the rules
that apply to all deals.