Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Canterbury - salmon, avocado and cucumber.
- Vegetable Roll - avocado, carrot, cucumber, and deep-fried tofu.
- Beef Tataki Salad
- Seaweed Salad
- Lotus Root Chips
- Tempura Salmon Skin
- Gyoza - pork or vegetable dumplings served with gyoza sauce (6 pieces)
- Soft Shell Crab - Asahi beer battered crab, served on a bed of salad and dressed with oyster sauce and passionfruit sauce.
Mains: (all mains are served with a leafy green salad and a complimentary sauce)
- Teriyaki Beef
- Slow Cooked Pork Belly - includes stir-fried vegetables, quail egg and mustard sauce.
- Teriyaki Salmon Don
- Karaage Chicken Curry Don
About Edo Japanese Restaurant:
Edo Japanese Restaurant provides dining with an authentic Japanese Cuisine experience. At the helm in the kitchen, we are proud to have Chef Toshi Uenosono, formally Owner and Chef of Sala Sala. Edo uses only the freshest and best fish, meats, poultry and vegetables. We cater to vegans and we are endorsed by the NZ Vegan society. There is plenty of choice for our gluten-free customers.
Valid from Jan 12, 2019
Expires Apr 21, 2019
Limit: 2 per user and 1 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Book online http://www.edochch.com/booking.html
. Valid Wednesday to Sunday. Valid for Dine-in only. One voucher is valid for a minimum of two people. Maximum 1 voucher per table. Valid for Dinner only. Valid from 5.00pm - 10.00pm. Must mention GrabOne voucher number when booking or present it on arrival. Valid for food and drinks. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available. Dine in only. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. If alcohol is purchased, food must be consumed. This voucher cannot be used to obtain a discount of 25% or more on alcohol. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer. Liquor licence #: 60/ON/215/2017
See the rules
that apply to all deals.