- Why fly to Japan when you can walk down Tory Street and experience a flavour explosion of Japanese Fusion.
- But what is delectable food without a divine atmosphere - Enoki boasts oodles of atmosphere and wonderful staff to round it all off.
- Let your taste buds dance with an appetiser and main platter with the option to finish off with a dessert and drink.
- Try Peking duck wraps, tempura vege's, slow-cooked daikon, beef ribs and much more, with up to seven friends.
Say Kon'nichiwa to a Japanese fusion sharing banquet for up to seven people with the option to include desserts and drinks from Enoki Resturant and Bar.
Choose from five options:
- $77 for two people
- $116 for three people
- $194 for five people
- $272 for seven people
- $95 for two people incl. desserts and drinks