- Take your partner, mate or loved one out to Mad Samurai for a Waitaha Wagyu tasting platter including edamame beans to start with, tataki (topside), croquettes, meatballs, steak strips, fillet and nigiri, paired with a glass of house wine, beer or non-alcoholic beverage.
- Mad Samurai Wagyu is farmed in the Canterbury plains using traditional Japanese methods, fed on grain soy, perfected over 100’s of years to produce what we believe is the most tasty Wagyu farmed in New Zealand.
- Their sauces have been developed especially for Mad Samurai by Shimzusan, owner of several beef style restaurants in Kobe, the home of Wagyu beef.
- To combine delectable Japanese dishes with amazing Japanese service, providing you with the best dining experience in town.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Please note that due to the current nationwide restrictions in place for non-essential businesses, GrabOne has ensured an extended validity period of this offer to 1st November, 2020.
Choose from twelve options:
- $98 for two people
- $98 for four people
- $196 for six people