- TJ Katsu are powerhouses when it comes to serving up Wellingtonians Japanese cuisine.
- Start off your TJ Katsu culinary journey with an entree to share such as Gyoza, Mixed Sashimi or Salmon Nigiri.
- With nine different bento's on offer including teriyaki tofu which is popular with vegans to eel, fresh salmon or a combination.
- Every bento comes with either a taste of tempura or beef teriyaki, sushi, salad, rice and miso.
- Then wash it down with your choice of Soft Drink, Wine, Beer, Saki (up to the value of $9) each.
- Alternatively, if Bento's aren't your thing - keep it simple with a chicken katsu main an entree to share and two drinks - TJ Katsu's signature and most popular dish - Japanese style crispy chicken served with salad, rice and Miso soup.
- Smack bang in the middle of Courtenay Place and valid from 3.00pm seven days a week.
Sink your teeth into a Japanese feast from TJ Katsu for up to two people.
Choose from two options:
- $40 for one entree, two bento boxes and two drinks for two people
- $30 for one entree, two chicken katsu mains and two drinks for two people