- The oldest Japanese restaurant and a highly rated teppanyaki restaurant in Christchurch they just celebrated their 20th birthday- So now it’s time for them to present you the classic 3-course for two.
- Serving up some of the most divine Japanese cuisine you will see in New Zealand, @ Tony's Teppan Yaki Riccarton is far from your average lunchtime sushi-to-go place down the street!
- This top of the line restaurant has been one of the most popular dining spots in Christchurch for the past 20 years.
- Enjoy a brilliant display of Japanese cooking where you have the option to see the chefs whip up your meal right in front of you.
- Book in your Teppan Yaki or traditional table for any day of the week and experience a meal you won't forget.
- This will be the perfect treat for yourself and love ones or the perfect gift for others.
Grab a three-course Japanese meal from @Tony's Teppan Yaki Restaurant - Riccarton.
Choose from two options:
- $55 for two people
- $109 for four people