- D:Stil Project deliver hands-on distilling experiences that are geared to both entertain and inspire.
- During the gin workshop, join a small, intimate group to learn the art of blending and distilling craft botanical gin, including creating your own signature gin flavours in the mixology lab. You'll then enjoy afternoon nibbles while sampling what you've made.
- Make a full day of it and upgrade to the gin & tonic distilling experience for a true immersion and wonderful day.
- You will learn everything covered in the gin distilling workshop, plus enjoy a gin-inspired lunch including juniper-seasoned venison, minted watermelon salad and orange blossom syllabub.
- You'll also indulge in a gin cocktail, and benefit from the extensive distilling experience of the guest speaker, Jill Mulvaney. She is an expert in the field and well known in New Zealand's home and commercial distilling circles.
- There will also be time to stroll around the D:Stil Project's country garden and visit the herd of adorable alpacas.
- If you are a gin lover you will have a gin-tastic experience whichever option you choose.
Grab a gin distilling experience at D:Stil Project.
Choose from three options:
- $54 for a gin distilling workshop for one - 21st March
- $89 for a gin & tonic distilling experience for one - 9th February
- $54 for a gin distilling workshop for one - 26th April