- D:STIL Project deliver hands-on distilling experiences that are geared to both entertain and inspire.
- Join a small group to learn the art of blending and distilling craft botanical gin, including creating your own signature gin flavours.
- Start by exploring gin’s key botanicals and unique flavours. Then use your new knowledge to create your own gin blend in our imaGINation lab.
- While you can enjoy your creation with some delicious food (gin-inspired lunch or afternoon nibbles depending on the option you choose), they'll show you how to distil a craft gin using an alembic still.
- Next they'll blend and dilute the gin from the still, and of course taste it.
- As you sip at your leisure you might choose to stroll around the rural garden and visit the adorable alpacas (they love to be fed carrots).
- There will also be time to stroll around the D:Stil Project's country garden and visit the herd of adorable alpacas.
- Feel free to stay and carry on the party with a range of botanical gins, craft beers, local wines available to purchase.
- If you are a gin lover you will have a gin-tastic experience.
Choose from three options:
- $59 for 24th October - Gin Workshop incl. Platter 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- $89 for 31st October - Gin Experience incl. Full Lunch 11.00am - 3.00pm
- $89 for 7th November - Gin Experience incl. Full Lunch 11.00am - 3.00pm