- Exclusive to GrabOne to celebrate the launch of Juke Joint BBQ's brand new menu and the opening of two new Juke Joint sites.
- The delicious Southern Style BBQ menu is now available at three Juke Joint sites, side by side with Brothers Beer locations at Mount Eden, City Works Depot and in the Orakei Bay Village.
- Juke Joint BBQ is cooked low-and-slow, smoking meat and vegetables over sustainably harvested NZ woods, which renders meat incredibly tender, whilst spice rubs and smoke from smouldering logs create delicious and complex flavours. Try the Tender Lamb Shoulder rubbed in Kawakawa spice, or the spicy Pork Ribs, or the golden crispy Smoked and Fried Chicken.
- Vegetarians and vegans are well catered for with delicious melt-in-your-mouth Smoked Tofu, and Pulled Jackfruit which will fool the most hardened carnivore!
- Choose from an amazing selection of craft beer on tap (freshly brewed in Mount Eden or at Cityworks!), a glass of wine, cider, soft drink or kombucha.
- Kids menu includes a vegetarian option, and all come with a drink and activity pack. Add an ice cream to fuel them up to take on the kid's sandpit at the Mt Eden location or to ride on the Old Red Tractor at Orakei.
- Check out their food menu here, and their drinks menu here.
Grab a $50 dining and drinks voucher for $25 from Juke Joint.
Choose from three locations:
- $50 Dining and Drinks Voucher at Juke Joint City Works Depot (CWD)
- $50 Dining and Drinks Voucher at Juke Joint Mount Eden
- $50 Dining and Drinks Voucher at Juke Joint Orakei