Sample Food Menu:
- Lamb - Kawakawa rubbed then smoked over native wood
- Pulled Pork - Smoked in pork shoulder, pulled then seasoned in Juke's spicy sauce
- Salmon - Rubbed with pepper, lemon and herbs then hot smoked. Served with a dill and horseradish creme fraiche
- Smoked and Fried Chicken - Buttermilk soaked, smoked then southern fried boneless thigh
Ribs 'n; Wings
- Beef Brisket - With slaw, pickles, chipotle mayo
- Jackfruit - With slaw, pickles, thin and spicy sauce
- Smoked Tofu - With slaw, pickles, piquant BBQ mayo
- Pork Ribs - New St. Louis cut, seasoned with Juke's house spice rub, hot smoked and glazed
- Lamb Ribs - 24hour marinated in herbs and spices, slow-smoked, fatty and sweet
- Chicken Wings - Rubbed in Juke house spice blend then finished in smoker
- Pulled Jackfruit - Vegan favourite, spiced and simmered in Juke's sauce
- Smoked Tofu - Spiced and smoked, with piquant BBQ mayo
Sample Drinks Menu:
- Brothers Lager - a traditional German-style lager, fresh and approachable. Their biggest selling beer.
- Brothers Pilsner - their New Zealand hopped version of the classic Czech-style. Crisp, floral and citrus
- Brothers Pale - the perfect balance between malt and hops. Sessionable and perfect with food
- Brothers IPA - their most hop-forward beer, with a robust malt base. Full-flavoured yet smashable
- Low Tide Lager 2.5% - their crisp, dry, low ABV lager packs a punch but won't slow you down
- Local's Lager - an easy going lager dosed up with fruity NZ hops. Sessionable, crisp and clean
- Strawberry Wheat - 100% wheat base, with whole strawberries added for creamy, sweet and tart ale
View the full food and drinks menu here.
- Bandini Prosecco
- Kono Sauvignon Blanc
- Providore Pinot Gris
- Providore Rose
- Odyssey Pinot Noir
About Juke Joint by Brothers Beer:
Brothers Beer is Auckland's home for lovers of good beer. Juke Joint is their epic eatery, now with three locations across Auckland, serving up fresh, smokey flavours, and a huge selection of beer by Brothers Beer and others.
Brothers Beer & Juke Joint BBQ - City Works Depot:
This City Works Depot location consists of a brewery, retail store and tasting lounge. There are over 200 bottled beers and 18 on tap, a 4800-litre capacity brewery on site, and fridges packed with the best craft beers from NZ and around the world. Check out their frequent events - live music, tap takeovers and special releases. Located in Auckland's CBD, with plenty of off-street parking available within the City Works Depot.
Brothers Brewery & Juke Joint BBQ - Mt Eden:
Hidden away in an old leatherworking factory in leafy Akiraho St, Brothers Beer Juke Joint houses the main production brewery. This spot features a great range of beers, a sunny courtyard and the same laid-back, retro vibe as the original city location. Whether it's BBQ, a cold beer, or a tour and tasting you're after, they look forward to looking after you. Easily accessible via public transport, and off-street parking available behind the brewery.
Brothers Beer & Juke Joint BBQ - Orakei:
Brothers Beer in Orakei Bay Village is a fresh take on the classic Brothers Beer experience. As you'd expect you can grab fresh pours from their 18 taps or get experimental with a selection from their huge range of the finest bottled beers. Perfect for washing down a feed from the Juke Joint BBQ menu while enjoying spectacular views across Orakei Basin. Located adjacent to the Orakei Train Station, just one stop from the CBD on the Eastern Line, or just off Tamaki Drive with ample parking on site.
Brothers Beer & Juke Joint BBT - Onehunga:
Brothers Beer Onehunga is their latest addition to the Brothers Beer Family. They are housed in the historic Onehunga Post Office building. They have a selection 18 cold beers on tap as well as wines, ciders and non-alcoholics to choose from. Grab a drink and choose from the sunny courtyard, high tables, or couches to settle on. They also house a Juke Joint BBQ servery which has a menu to suit everyone.
Brothers Beer Onehunga is easily accessible via public transit. They are opposite the Onehunga train station and on many bus lines. Their location makes us the perfect stop on your way to the airport.
Valid from May 13, 2020
Expires Aug 13, 2020
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
ONLINE BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL by visiting https://www.jukejoint.co.nz/choose-your-joint
. Subject to availability. Grab now, go later! Valid at location stipulated on coupon only. Valid for minimum of two people per voucher. Valid for lunch and dinner, seven days, during your chosen location's opening hours. Maximum one voucher per two people in one sitting. No maximum of vouchers per table/booking. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options available. Voucher cannot be used towards in-house specials - In-house specials include Meatless Monday, 2 for 1 Ribs n Wings Tuesdays, Kids Eat Free Sundays, $20 Weekday Lunch combo. Dine-in only. Not valid for takeaway. Children welcome. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. If alcohol is purchased, food must be consumed. This voucher cannot be used to obtain a discount of 25% or more on alcohol. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer. Liquor licenses: Brothers Beer Orakei ON licence #: 007/ON/9157/2018 OFF licence #: 007/OFF/9049/2018. Brothers Beer CWD ON licence #: 007/ON/9096/2015 OFF licence #: 007/OFF/9034/2014. Brothers Beer Mt Eden Brewery ON license #: 007/ON/9505/2016. Brothers Beer Onehunga ON licence #: 007/ON/9556/2019
See the rules
that apply to all deals.