- This tasting paddle allows you to try all of the five different types of kombucha available on tap so you can figure out which is your favourite.
- Their focus is on the tea and their recipes are designed to allow the different organic teas from around the world to express themselves.
- To keep things fresh, the fifth tap changes every week, so there'll be a new flavour for each time you visit.
- The owner is usually there and is happy to give you a tour and explain how kombucha is made to add to your experience.
- If your chat isn't quite up to scratch never fear, Diego the talking parrot is here, Diego can be found in the taproom during the day.
- $18 for Two Paddles & Chips for Two People
- $36 for Four Paddles & Chips for Four People
- $54 for Six Paddles & Chips for Six People
- $72 for Eight Paddles & Chips for Eight People