- New to Wellington's Taranaki Street, Goldie Milk Bar and Eatery, is stealing hearts with their Hong Kong-inspired comfort food.
- The urban and arty vibe is a fun time for everyone. Lucky cat-inspired artwork everywhere mixed with the sweet scents of waffles and tea.
- These funky bubble waffles comprise ice cream wrapped in a bulging waffle and are an Instagrammer's dream.
- The Matcha Oppa is a crowd-pleaser with gelato, strawberry sauce, sprinkles, a sugar cookie, pocky and matcha dust.
- If you're looking for pure decadence and extra internet points, the Golden Girl creams the competition. Made of gold leaf soft serve in a charcoal black cone, this beauty is next level.
- The super polite and accommodating staff brings your order out quickly so you don't stay hungry for too long.
Grab any two speciality bubble waffles any day of the week for $11.40 from Goldie Milk Bar & Eatery.