- Your taste buds will be shimmering after being captivated by top Auckland chef Jason Xiong with his take on the classic Asian Fusion Feast.
- The compassion for each dish is portrayed through the balance in taste and texture, using fresh ingredients and pouring the right mix of passion and energy into each carefully curated dish.
- Choose five plates from a menu of ten exquisite choices, or grab a few vouchers and invite your friends who must be prepared to be delighted with great tasting food and company.
- The hardest decision of the night will be choosing what to order. Once you and your amigo have mingled it's time to pick five sharing platters that you will sink your teeth into.
- You really can't go wrong with your selection of choices like slow-cooked pork belly, tiger prawns, curry samosa, vegetarian dumplings, Wagyu beef kebab and so much more - there's something for everyone.
Grab five delectable Asian fusion sharing plates for two people for $36 from 87 Fusion Kitchen.