- Head over to 87 Fusion Kitchen for a unique Asian fusion style feast, from top Auckland chef Jason Xiong.
- Each dish is balanced in taste and texture, using fresh ingredients and pouring the right mix of passion and energy into each carefully curated dish. This is definitely a case of chef knows best.
- Choose four, five or six plates from a menu of ten exquisite choices, and invite a handful of friends that are ready to be delighted with great tasting food, and are willing to share with you!
- Recommended is... well... everything! Choose from perfectly bite-sized chicken dumplings with their signature caramel soya and ginger sauce, or go for the succulent and juicy lamb kebab with special chef-made Mongolian spices, or try the chicken noodles with their mouth-watering BBQ flavour and unique chef's spin on this classic. The hardest part will be choosing.
- From the crispy garlic prawns crispy to the Japanese style chicken Katsu, this is truly a brilliant chef that knows how to please with every dish. Don't just take our word for it, go and get tasting!
Grab Asian fusion sharing plates with a Mongolian twist at 87 Fusion Kitchen.
Choose from three options:
- $24 for four sharing plates
- $29 for five sharing plates
- $33 for six sharing plates