- Head over to 87 Fusion Kitchen for a unique Asian fusion style feast, from top Auckland chef Jason Xiong.
- Each dish is balanced in taste and texture, using fresh ingredients and pouring the right mix of passion and energy into each carefully curated dish. This is definitely a case of chef knows best.
- Choose three of the listed appetisers below and one main each, a feast for two people!
- Recommended is... well... everything! Choose from perfect dumplings with their signature caramel soya and ginger sauce, or go for the succulent and juicy lamb steak with special chef-made Mongolian spices, or try the chicken noodles with their mouth-watering BBQ flavour and unique chef's spin on this classic. The hardest part will be choosing.
- From the broccoli cheese balls to the smoked tiger prawns, this is truly a brilliant chef that knows how to please with every dish. Don't just take our word for it, go and get tasting!
Grab Asian fusion two-course dinner for two with a Mongolian twist for $36 at 87 Fusion Kitchen.