- You deserve delicious lunch with quality ingredients inspired by a rich heritage of dumpling varieties from around Japan.
- Auntie Dai's dumplings are made with your taste buds in mind - they don't ruin your dumplings by mincing your meat, instead, it's diced to be more scrumptious.
- The thin pastry allows for the fillings to be large and full of flavour.
- You won't go thirsty either, as Auntie Dai's is supplying you with a soft drink or chicken soup to go along with your dumplings - or if you're with your mate, you can opt for the second option to feed both of you.
Choose from two options:
- $10 for One-Dozen Fried or Boiled Dumplings incl. a Soft Drink or Chicken Soup
- $19 for Two One-Dozen Fried or Boiled Dumplings incl. Two Soft Drinks or Two Chicken Soups