- Spend an afternoon or an evening filling up on the glorious dishes and drinks that Bin 44 Restaurant & Bar are serving up this winter.
- Feel ethically sound knowing Bin 44 uses free-range products and seafood that is caught using sustainable fishing practices to make sure their food is the freshest local cuisine on offer.
- You also won't want to miss out on the best beer Wellington has to offer, with its wide range of 24 tap beers from microbreweries locally and nationally, a constantly changing tap range and extensive bottle collection.
- When it comes to the dishes you can't go past the Angus sirloin steak, market fish, lamb pie or even seared scallops. Not to forget the range of pizzas, there's something to satisfy every palate. View the menu here.
- Head on down to Bin 44, it's open seven days a week for lunch and dinner.
Grab a lunch or dinner voucher to enjoy at Bin 44 Restaurant & Bar.
Choose from three options:
- $30 for a $60 voucher for two people
- $60 for a $120 voucher for four people
- $90 for a $180 voucher for six people