- Just because you can't get to Austria this month, doesn't mean that you have to miss out on the fun and fabulous Oktoberfest celebrations.
- Carinthia is one of Auckland's favourite European eateries nestled in the suburb of Glendowie, just a short drive off Tamaki Drive.
- With this Oktoberfest special you'll get to try an authentic European dish such as the Hungarian Hunter Sausage or the house favourite Weiner Schnitzel accompanied with a classic German beer or glass of wine - or you may like to try the twice cooked pork hock to share, lovingly braised for four hours and then oven roasted and packed full of flavour
- Open six days a week for dinner and lunch on the weekends, book in early to avoid disappointment - there is live Bavarian music and entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights which is definitely worth checking out.
- Note - in the true spirit of Oktoberfest, Restaurant Carinthia aspires to bring people together. Because of this, on busy nights, multiple groups may be seated together. Prost!
- Valid from Wednesday 10th October.
Grab a traditional Oktoberfest dinner or lunch experience including one brezel, one main or sharing main & a glass of wine or beer from Carinthia Austrian Restaurant.
Choose from three options:
- $45 for two people
- $90 for four people
- $135 for six people