- This is the only place in New Zealand to offer a Nepalese Platter.
- Follow in the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hilary and embark on a culinary journey through the Himalayas when you feast at Parnell's Everest Dine.
- Indulge your tastebuds in the finest Nepalese cuisine choosing from their large menu that boasts favourites like chicken or lamb momos, or one of their traditional curries.
- Open six days a week with lunch Thursday to Sunday and dinner Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
- Situated in the heart of Parnell, it couldn't be easier to find time to experience Nepalese and Indian fine-dining.
Grab an authentic Nepalese cuisine from Everest Dine.
Choose from two options:
- $29 for a $50 Nepalese lunch or dinner voucher
- $25 for an authentic Nepalese platter