- Step into Christchurch's own little Italy at Giovannis - enjoy their rustic Italian food that everyone will love.
- Made with quality ingredients and produce that is sourced locally – it's only their selection of salamis that are made in Italy, all pasta and pizzas are made from scratch in-house by Italian train chefs.
- Each person will get one entree and one main. You'll be spoiled for choice from their Carpaccio di Bresaola to their Pollo Alla Parmigiana.
- Everything is handmade in house, from their pizza bases to the pasta dough so it's advised to order before arriving if you don't want to miss out on your favourite dish.
- With an array of beautiful dishes, don't think twice about dining at Giovannis.
Grab a two-course dinner including entée and mains at Giovanni's Italian Restaurant & Bar.
Choose from two options:
- $59 for two people
- $118 for four people