- Kapai keeps it kiwi by growing all of their food in New Zealand's backyard.
- With super-healthy options that are oh-so-tasty, try their very own puku or baked potato meal that you can fill with a huge range of ingredients.
- With the choice of dine-in or takeaway, Kapai can fit around your schedule so you can pop in for a healthy meal for whenever it suits.
- If you're needing to quench your thirst at the same time, purchase the option include any juice, smoothie or even a soup as well.
- The team at Kapai can't wait to fill your puku's and with two Wellington locations, you'll find one near you.
Choose from two options:
- $8.50 for a puku or baked potato meal
- $12.50 for a puku or baked potato meal including any smoothie, juice or soup