- Tuck in and take a tastebud trip to the exotic Asian destination of Vietnam with one of Vietnam's two favourite foods, Bánh Mì or Phở.
- Bite into a Bánh Mì, the child of Vietnamese flavour - lemongrass grilled meat, simple pickles and most importantly: the crunch, the golden Vietnamese Buns.
- Or, warm up the soul with a steaming hot bowl of Phở, the traditional Vietnamese noodle soup.
- Dine-in or take your meal out the door and you are in the beautiful and buzzing Chancery Square.
- Wash it down with a soft drink, coffee, tea, traditional Vietnamese egg coffee or chocolate drink.
Grab a Vietnamese Phở or Bánh Mì including a beverage from Luna Express.
Choose from three options:
- $15 for one person
- $28 for two people
- $39 for three people