- For food that'll put you in a good mood, head to Madam Woo for a feast of delicious Malaysian food.
- Inspired from traditional Malaysian hawker food, Madam Woo serves up big, bold, fresh flavours in a vibrant, fun and modern setting.
- With a menu of taste-bud tantalising offerings - Madam Woo is a crowd pleaser even for the least adventurous of eaters.
- Nibble on two steamed or fried dishes of delight for the table with the likes of five spice fried chicken, pork wontons or fried spicy cauliflower on offer to begin your journey to flavour-town.
- Dig into a main to share and prepare to screech "Wow" and "You're gonna have to roll me out of here when I'm done" with Madam Woo's famous favourites like beef rendang, ginger chicken with Chinese vegetables and stir-fried pork belly lining up ready to make you smile.
- For a banquet that packs a punch, what to eat for lunch, no matter what day of the week it is has been taken care of thanks to Madam Woo.
- Valid from May 14th.
Choose from five options:
- $40 for two people
- $80 for four people
- $120 for six people
- $160 for eight people
- $200 for ten people