- Let that inner carnivore out and dig into a selection of steak cuts, specially designed and prepared by Mikano's head chef for you.
- There's nothing worse than seeing brilliant cuts on the menu and having to choose - you don't have to pick with this delectable platter, you can have them all
- Sink your teeth into sirloin, rump, and rib eye, complimented with a side of fries and greens.
- Speak to one of Mikano's friendly waitstaff to enjoy a specially selected wine pairing to go alongside your meal.
- Incredible views, relaxing atmosphere and delightful food fit for the Queen herself.
Grab a Mikano steak board for two people for $39 from Mikano.