- On Wellington's iconic Courtney Place lies a secret. Hidden within the newly opened Oaks Hotel is Oak & Vine, a classy establishment specialising in colourful modern Kiwi cuisine.
- Watch the hustle and bustle of Wellington's busiest streets from a few floors above. Their contemporary restaurant is decked out with comfortable seating, minimalist décor and futuristic lighting.
- Whatever your preferred dining style, the menu has all bases covered. Kick off with a signature entree like the salmon tataki, seared scallops or Kikorangi blue cheese tortellini.
- For the main event there's delicious braised beef short ribs, compressed pork belly, kawakawa rubbed venison leg and risotto.
- Each person will be treated to an entree, main and house wine or beer each.
- See the full menu here - subject to change.
- Valid Tuesday to Sunday for dinner only.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a two-course dinner including entree, main & drink from Oak & Vine.
Choose from three options:
- $89 for Two-Course Dinner for Two People
- $169 for Two-Course Dinner for Four People
- $259 for Two-Course Dinner for Six People