- Dinner is sorted thanks to Pedro's House of Lamb.
- You'll get delicious, locally sourced New Zealand lamb, complimented with garlic and rosemary, and served with a generous side of scalloped potatoes, large salad and three baguettes.
- This lamb is no joke, it's slow roasted for five to six hours to tender perfection and served on the bone.
- Designed to share between two to four people in the comfort of your own home.
- Pick up from their new 4 Williamson Ave, Grey Lynn location from Monday to Saturday.
Grab a whole baked lamb shoulder with rosemary, garlic and scalloped potatoes, large salad and three baguettes for $54 from Pedro's House of Lamb Auckland.