- Dinner is sorted thanks to Pedro's House of Lamb.
- You'll get delicious, locally sourced New Zealand lamb, complimented with garlic and rosemary, and served with a generous side of scalloped potatoes, large minty peas and three baguettes.
- This lamb is no joke, it's slow roasted for five to six hours to tender perfection and served on the bone.
- Designed to share between two to four people in the comfort of your own home.
- Pick up from their new 4 Williamson Ave, Grey Lynn location from Monday to Saturday.
Grab a whole baked lamb shoulder and extras from Pedro's House of Lamb Auckland.
Choose from two options:
- $51 for whole baked lamb shoulder and scalloped potatoes, large minty peas & three baguettes
- $45 for whole baked lamb shoulder and scalloped potatoes