- Dinner is sorted thanks to Pedro's House of Lamb.
- You'll get delicious, locally sourced New Zealand lamb, complemented with either garlic and rosemary, and served with a generous side of scalloped potatoes or some minty peas and three baguettes
- This lamb is no joke, it's slow roasted for five to six hours to tender perfection and served on the bone.
- Designed to share between two to four people in the comfort of your own home.
- Pick up from their new Colombo Street location from Monday to Friday.
Grab a whole baked lamb shoulder and extras from Pedro's House of Lamb Colombo.
Choose from two options:
- $51 for a whole baked lamb shoulder and scalloped potatoes, large minty peas and three baguettes
- $45 for a whole baked lamb shoulder and scalloped potatoes