- Dinner is sorted thanks to Pedro's House of Lamb.
- You'll get delicious, locally sourced New Zealand lamb, complemented with garlic and rosemary, and served with a generous side of scalloped potatoes.
- This lamb is no joke, it's slow-roasted for five to six hours to tender perfection and served on the bone.
- Designed to share between two to four people in the comfort of your own home.
- Pick up from their new 4 Williamson Ave, Grey Lynn location from Tuesday to Saturday after Alert Level 3 is in place.
- Following the government’s announcement that Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
Grab a super tender lamb take-home dinner from Pedro's House of Lamb Auckland.
Choose from two options:
- $45 for a whole baked lamb shoulder and scalloped potatoes
- $51 for a whole baked lamb shoulder and scalloped potatoes incl. large minty peas & three baguettes