- When it comes to relaxed Indian eats in Auckland, Plan B Lounge should be your plan A!
- Plan B offer a wide selection of craft beers and wine served with yummy food.
- It's a funky little cubby hole, with a healthy dose of eccentricity and fun. Picnic tables line up in neat formation, hundreds of twinkling lights make it all cosy and for a truly off-the-wall moment, a bike is suspended from the ceiling. Well, if no-one's going to ride it...
- Cycle into culinary bliss with some tasty morsels to nibble with your pre-dinner tipple
- A traditional train station snack, the Indian cocktail samosa is an authentic taste of Indian life! Alternatively, play it safe with a selection of crunchy onion samosas.
- For mains, chicken-lovers are in for a treat! Chicken Southern-Style, Bangala Chicken and Hyderabad Fried Chicken all wrestle for your attention. You also have Lamb Wild Style, Seafood specials and Paneer delicacies to sample. And let's not forget Indo-Chinese!
- There really is something for everyone at this groovy spot! Come and enjoy a wild experience with delicious food.
Grab a two-course lunch or dinner including a shared plate, a main each and a drink each at Plan B Lounge.
Choose from two options:
- $59 for Two-Course Meal for Two incl. Shared Plate, Two Mains & Two Glasses of Wine or Beer
- $117 for Two-Course Meal for Four incl. Shared Plate, Four Mains & Four Glasses of Wine or Beer