- Dine at the restaurant with the best views in Christchurch and take your pick of entrees and mains from their outstanding brand new menu.
- Tuck into a range of mains, from the age-old classic of Fish & Chips to a fresh, local Akaroa Salmon rubbed with lemon and cajun before being oven baked to perfection.
- Or try the Chicken Roulade – filled chicken breast with spinach, semi dried tomatoes and feta wrapped with Manukau smoked bacon. Served with potato gratin, capsicum & basil coulis and petite salad.
- Take a look at the full Salt on the Pier menu here.
- Bring along your friends or treat your family to a delectable dinner on the pier, with an option for four people, Tuesday to Sunday from 5.00pm.
Grab a two-course Seaside Dining at Salt on the Pier.
Choose from two options:
- $52.50 for two people
- $99 for four people