- Indian and Chinese food doesn't seem like a natural blend, but thanks to some clever Tibetans who migrated to Kolkata, this unique fusion has now made it all the way to the town of New Plymouth.
- With unique delicacies like Thukpa (spicy noodle soup) and Momos (dumplings) on offer, just looking at the menu will be enough to whet your appetite.
- Branch out and try a brand new cuisine, that's sure to both excited and satisfy your taste buds.
- With a shared entree, shared soup, two mains incl. rice/ noodles, two breads and two beers or non-alcoholic drinks and a shared dessert on offer, you'll walk away with a happy and full tum.
- Take a look at their exquisite and extensive menu, here.
Grab a delicious meal for two incl. one shared entree, one shared soup, two mains and one shared dessert with two house beers or soft drinks for $59 from Tangra Street.