- From Pho, to noodles, to salad, rice and deserts, Viki Vietnamese does it right.
- Take your taste buds on a trip they will thank you for with authentic imported flavours made fresh every day for you to enjoy.
- Head down to Glenfield mall any day and see why Vietnamese people love charcoaled dishes, with New Zealand's only charcoal machine proudly owned by Viki Vietnamese.
- With plenty of gluten and dairy-free options, there is something for all on this extensive menu.
Grab a Vietnamese street food and drinks voucher from Viki Vietnamese Street Food.
Choose from two options:
- $29 for a $50 voucher for two people
- $44 for a $80 voucher for four people