- Some people travel halfway across the world to feast on delicacies that are unique to a particular region. With this deal, you only have to travel to St Heliers to dine on world-class cuisine.
- Savour the flavours of a three-course dinner at one of St Helier's popular spots, Annabelles Restaurant, for up to six people.
- You won't believe the mouth-watering dishes you'll be indulging in as part of your waterfront meal experience. Pan fried Market fish with bok choy and braised lamb shank are just a few dishes you can choose from.
- Annabelles have been the proud recipients of the NZ Beef & Lamb Hallmark Excellence Award for over eight years running so you're guaranteed one of the best culinary experiences in New Zealand.
- Gaze across the gorgeous St Heliers Bay at this ideal eatery along Tamaki Drive and eat in style. Not to mention, complimentary 60-minute carparks can be found all around the restaurant.
Grab a three-course dining experience from the award-winning Annabelles Restaurant.
Choose from five options:
- $85 for two people
- $128 for three people
- $170 for four people
- $213 for five people
- $255 for six people