- Some people travel halfway across the world to feast on delicacies that are unique to a particular region. With this deal, you only have to travel to St Heliers to dine on world-class cuisine.
- Savour the flavours of a three-course dinner at one of St Helier's popular spots, Annabelles Restaurant, for up to six people.
- You won't believe the mouth-water dishes you'll be indulging in as part of your waterfront meal experience. Vegetarian arancini served with beetroot jam and slow roasted duck served with wild mushroom, pea & spinach risotto, and truffle oil.
- Annabelles have been the proud recipients of the NZ Beef & Lamb Hallmark Excellence Award for over eight years running so you're guaranteed one of the best culinary experiences in New Zealand.
- Gaze across the gorgeous St Heliers Bay at this ideal eatery along Tamaki Drive and eat in style. Not to mention, complimentary 60-minute carparks can be found all around the restaurant.
- Bookings essential and only valid from 11.00am - 8.00pm.
Choose from seven options:
- $93 for two people
- $139.50 for three people
- $186 for four people
- $232.50 for five people
- $279 for six people
- $325.50 for seven people
- $372 for eight people