- On Wellington's iconic Courtenay Place lies a secret. Hidden within the newly opened Oaks Hotel is Oak & Vine Restaurant, a classy establishment specialising in the colourful modern Kiwi cuisine.
- Watch the hustle and bustle of Wellington's busiest streets from a few floors above. Their contemporary restaurant is decked out with comfortable seating, minimalist décor and futuristic lighting.
- Whatever your preferred dining style, the menu has all bases covered. Kick off with some signature entrees like the Pork and Atlantic Scallops, Poached Ora King Salmon, or Salt Baked Beetroot Carpaccio. If you want a dish all to yourself, there's a delicious Venison Denver Leg, Lumina Lamb Rack, Catch of the Day and a selection of grills.
- Each voucher for two will be treated to two choices of entrée, main and a bottle of wine from the wide-ranging menu.
- Valid Thursday, Friday & Saturday for dinner only.
- $119 for Two-Course A La Carte Dinner & a Bottle of Wine for Two People
- $238 for Two-Course A La Carte Dinner & a Bottle of Wine for Four People
- $357 for Two-Course A La Carte Dinner & a Bottle of Wine for Six People